Underpinning all that we do is a robust framework that provides our clients confidence, peace of mind and security. Client satisfaction and continuous improvement are major keys to our success at Fuji Xerox. Our proven processes provide the foundation of our management system which includes the framework for quality, risk management, security, sustainability and workplace health and safety.
The Fuji Xerox certified Quality Management System is founded on providing client satisfaction and continuous improvement. All employees are actively encouraged to participate in and support the client focused initiative embodied in our Quality Management System. Quality is everyone’s responsibility at Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions (Fuji Xerox).
The Fuji Xerox Quality Management System is designed to achieve the following business objectives:
- Understand, meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our employees, customers and shareholders
- Continuously improve our business processes
- Develop the skills of our employees to more effectively manage, perform and verify business process
- Encourage leadership and accountability for quality at all levels
- Create a team commitment to quality
- Address non-conformances and implement corrective and preventative action measures in a timely manner
- Conduct regular assessments of our procedures and practices to maintain compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and focus on continuous improvement
The Quality Management System recognises the fact that, in some circumstances, client process requirements will, at times, need to take precedence over generic Quality System procedures and forms. Throughout the system, authority levels have been set to allow selected functions to develop and control client specific instructions and forms.
Fuji Xerox applies a consistent framework for the management of Risk. This incorporates the application of risk management strategies, processes and infrastructure to support the vision for risk management. The Fuji Xerox “Risk Management Process and Guidelines” support the implementation of the Risk Management Policy and these guidelines are based on the principles articulated in the ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management – Guidelines.
The strategic imperative of the risk management framework is to develop risk management as a core business capability and assist management to determine the appetite for risk (choice of business strategies and actions) and tolerance to risk (economic and operating sensitivities) and to communicate these throughout Fuji Xerox.
We believe risk management is the responsibility of every employee and must be integrated into the day to day management and operation of our business to guide decision making at Senior Leadership Team level and within each functional and business unit. Fuji Xerox has a ‘zero’ tolerance for the following areas of risk for serious WH&S breaches/incidents, significant damage to the Fuji Xerox reputation/brand or any act of fraud and/or corruption.
Risk Management Committee (“RMC”)
The role of the Risk Management Committee (comprising nominated members of the Senior Leadership Team) is to direct the implementation and operation of an appropriate risk management framework and culture. The RMC is also responsible for reviewing and challenging risk information relevant to current and emerging material risks, driving risk management strategies and escalating risk issues to the President & CEO. The committee comprises of Managing Director, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Group Quality and Risk Manager.
Fuji Xerox is proud to be certified with Information Security Management System (ISMS) ISO/IEC 27001:2013, which brings information security under explicit management control and is designed to ensure the selection of adequate and specific security controls that protect information assets and give confidence to our clients.
Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions (Fuji Xerox) understands the importance to its clients and to their customers of the discreet and confidential handling of their personal information. It is the policy of Fuji Xerox to comply with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles contained in that Act in all activities of Fuji Xerox involving the collection, management, use, storage, disclosure and handling of personal information.
- Collection of personal information
- What happens if personal information cannot be collected
- Purposes of collecting, holding, using and disclosing personal information
- Direct Marketing
- Access and Correction of personal information
- Process for Complaints about a breach of privacy
- Disclosure of personal information outside Australia
- Data security
Your security is absolutely paramount to our service and we make no compromises when it comes to protection of confidential client information. For further information on this subject please contact us.
At Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions (Fuji Xerox) we are committed to a sustainable future and this extends to every decision we make as we seek to grow our business.
We strive to understand and minimise adverse environmental impacts while continuing to meet the expectations of our clients for quality and service and to provide a safe working environment for our employees. We are committed to developing and maintaining a culture of social, economic and environmental responsibility.We believe all employees and everyone associated with the company have an important role to play in achieving our environment and sustainability goals.
Fuji Xerox will, so far as is practical:
- Ensure environmental risks are properly identified, prioritised and managed in an appropriate way.
- Establish sound environmental management and corporate social responsibility policies and promote best practice in all areas of its business.
- Minimise environmental impact and reduce or, where possible, prevent pollution.
- Minimise waste production by reduced consumption and develop effective waste management and recycling procedures.
- Collaborate with key suppliers to promote environmentally responsible procurement of goods and services.
- Actively pursue continual improvement in our environment management system.
- Comply with all applicable environmental policy, laws and regulations.
- Provide all employees with updated information and training in changes to environment management systems and sustainable work practices.
- Demonstrate its commitment through the successful implementation of energy conservation programs.
- Collaborate with our clients to offer and provide environmentally sustainable services and solutions.
In addition, to celebrate 20 years of sustainability reporting and its impact, the GRI council has featured Fuji Xerox in their top story to demonstrate leadership and stakeholder engagement. To read the article Click Here. For more information on our environmental practices please contact us.
It is our belief that corporate social responsibility (CSR) must be at the core of our management in order for us to be a strong global corporate citizen. At Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions, we understand this and are committed to extend our responsibilities beyond compliances. We are actively focused on the sustainability of all aspects of our business and on making a positive contribution to the economies and communities in which we operate.
Our report this year focuses on issues regarding CSR. Highlighting the range of initiatives, actions and plans in place to contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, achievement of our carbon footprint target and delivery of our commitment to our people, customers, investors and the communities in which we do business.
Download here Fuji Xerox Sustainability report 2016.
Workplace Health and Safety
Workplace Health and Safety
Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions (Fuji Xerox) is committed to providing a place of work that is safe and without risk to the health, safety and welfare of its workers, visitors and the general public. At Fuji Xerox we are committed to:
- Achieving the highest standards of work health and safety
- Fostering supportive and accountable leadership
- Safe work practises to ensure that all workers, as far as is reasonably practicable, are safe from injury and risk to their health while at work
- Continuous improvement in injury prevention and injury management
- Providing a workplace free from bullying and harassment
Even when we do all that we can to prevent injuries, some injuries will still occur. When injuries do occur, Fuji Xerox has in place a range if procedural documents and systems, which underpin this policy statement, and these are key in assisting everyone to understand that “Safety starts with me”.
Our Work Health Safety Policy confirms the requirement for all directors, employees and consultants to, amongst other things:
- Promote a safe, healthy and efficient work environment
- Comply with all laws, regulations and any applicable awards
- Ensure there is a clear communication process for material items of concern between employees and the Board Senior Leadership Team
Health and safety at work is both an individual and shared responsibility of all workers. The following areas of responsibility are essential to the success of the Work Health and Safety Management System (WHSMS):
- HR Managers
- Management, workers and work health and safety committees
- Consultation together with health and safety education training
- Issue resolution and incident notification
- Consequences of non-compliance
- Documentation, reporting, audit and review
To further understand our practices in this area please contact us.