Fuji Xerox acquired Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions (DMS) from Salmat in October 2012 with the aim to grow its IT and Document Processing services business and with a decision to continue to operate it as an independent company. The acquisition was an important strategic step for the Fuji Xerox plan to evolve the company focus on services. The acquisition of Fuji Xerox DMS filled a significant gap that existed for the provision of outsourced services within Fuji Xerox, and today Fuji Xerox DMS operates throughout the Asia Pacific region supporting the Fuji Xerox group's growth into the Customer Communication Management services and solutions businesses.
- Fuji Xerox BusinessForce Pty Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions Pty Limited.
- Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (FXAP) is the owner of Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions (Fuji Xerox DMS);
- FXAP is 100% owned by Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd in Japan which in turn is owned by
- FUJIFILM Holdings (75%)
- Xerox Corporation (25%).
Research and Development
As a member of the global FUJIFILM and Xerox Corporation community, Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions has access to the latest innovation and technology.
Working with Fuji Xerox DMS:
- provides you with the opportunity to expand your horizons globally within a business that generates $22 bill/pa in revenue,
- sees you participating in the development of communications solutions that are at the forefront of technology and leverages $860mil/pa spent in R&D and,
- leverages the strength of our top 100 global brand to open doors, have meaningful conversations and delivering market leading projects.
As one of 12 Fuji Xerox businesses in the Asia Pacific region, and one of over 500 FUJIFILM and Xerox Companies globally, we are a rapidly expanding team working in new geographies and across new product lines. We seek to understand our clients businesses and build relationships across a diverse group of stakeholders leveraging our resources within the broader FUJIFILM, Fuji Xerox and Xerox Corporation community.
Awards and Achievements
NAB (one of Australia's largest banking organisations) named Fuji Xerox DMS their 'Sustainability Supplier of the Year 2012'. This attests to the strength of our working relationship as a business partner who has actively helped reduce the amount of print volume and paper within the NAB organisation.
SAI Global (Australia's Largest Quality Certification Organisation) named Fuji Xerox DMS their 'Large Business Quality System Award winner 2012'. This confirms our stance as the most reputable quality outsourcer in Australia, and affirms that our quality systems underpin all of the services we deliver.
- The Fuji Xerox Corporation:
- The Fuji Xerox business:
- A message from our President; Asia Pacific Operations President:
- Our corporate identity:
- Our corporate philosophy:
Need more information? Media Centre