Workplace Health and Safety
Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions is committed to compliance in all respects with work health and safety laws and takes workplace safety seriously - in every single site in which we operate.
Protecting our team is a priority. Harm and risk minimisation are two key areas of our policy development.
Our Work Health Safety Policy confirms the requirement for all directors, employees and consultants to, amongst other things:
- Promote a safe, healthy and efficient work environment,
- Comply with all laws, regulations and any applicable awards, and
- Ensure there is a clear communication process for material items of concern between employees and the Board Senior Leadership Team.
Health and safety at work is both an individual and shared responsibility of all workers.
The following areas of responsibility are essential to the success of the Work Health and Safety Management System (WHSMS):
- HR Managers,
- Management, workers and work health and safety committees,
- Consultation together with health and safety education training,
- Issue resolution and incident notification,
- Consequences of non-compliance,
- Documentation, reporting, audit and review.