At Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions we are committed to a sustainable future and this extends to every decision we make as we seek to grow our business.
We strive to understand and minimise adverse environmental impacts while continuing to meet the expectations of our clients for quality and service and to provide a safe working environment for our employees. We are committed to developing and maintaining a culture of social, economic and environmental responsibility.
We believe all employees and everyone associated with the company have an important role to play in achieving our environment and sustainability goals.
Fuji Xerox will, so far as is practical:
- Ensure environmental risks are properly identified, prioritised and managed in an appropriate way.
- Establish sound environmental management and corporate social responsibility policies and promote best practise in all areas of its business.
- Minimise environmental impact and reduce or, where possible, prevent pollution.
- Minimise waste production by reduced consumption and develop effective waste management and recycling procedures.
- Collaborate with key suppliers to promote environmentally responsible procurement of goods and services.
- Actively pursue continual improvement in our environment management system.
- Comply with all applicable environmental policy, laws and regulations.
- Provide all employees with updated information and training in changes to environment management systems and sustainable work practices.
- Develop and implement environment and sustainability programs that set measurable and reportable objectives and targets.
- Demonstrate its commitment through the successful implementation of energy conservation programs.
- Collaborate with our clients to offer and provide environmentally sustainable services and solutions.
For more information on our environmental practices please contact us.