- Customers: Helping customers Simplify Business is the fundamental driver of our business.
- Execution and Implementation: We strive for efficient execution of our strategy.
- Growth: We expand by serving customers better than our competitors, leveraging what we currently do well, accessing new opportunities that add value to our business.
- Individual: We have trust and respect for individuals and believe that given clear measurable objectives, the right tools, training and a reward structure linked to achieving these objectives, then people will be motivated to succeed.
- Teamwork: We believe we achieve the maximum by encouraging individual contribution and creativity that is built on a platform of teamwork. As a team, we debate issues vigorously and then once a decision is made, we all strongly support it.
- Community and Environment: We make a strong contribution to the broader community in which we operate and recognise the importance of environmental sustainability.
Ethics: We are open and honest at all times.
Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions (Fuji Xerox) recognises that we have a responsibility to our people, the wider community and the natural environment to conduct our business in a conscientious and respectful manner.
We are proud of our strong team culture and consistently high employee engagement. We boast a large and diverse workforce of more than 7,000 people across eight countries.
Initiatives in place to encourage participation from a wider cross-section of the community includes:
- ‘Women in Leadership’ council that implements initiatives to encourage increased participation of women at all levels in the organisation. Women comprised 47% of Fuji Xerox’s total workforce last year;
- Alignment with WorkFocus – a national body providing services and employment for the disabled. Fuji Xerox has committed to employing five people per annum with physical, mental and/or learning disabilities. We hope to assist these employees be more independent and participate in a team environment; and
- Reconciliation Action Plan and Indigenous Employment Strategy in development. Fuji Xerox already employs a relatively high percentage of indigenous Australians and we are examining ways of encouraging further participation.
Fuji Xerox has a long history of community involvement, at a local and international level. Our headline program for community giving is our Activate initiative, which enables our employees to support a number of different charities through payroll giving. Staff members make a pledge to contribute what they can from their regular pay, and Fuji Xerox matches each contribution dollar for dollar, up to $100,000 each year.
Last year, Fuji Xerox supported Save the Children, Care Australia and the Starlight Foundation. More than $194,000 was donated in the past financial year.
Fuji Xerox also aims to provide community support through our business practices. For example, we are foundation member of the Australian Indigenous Minority Supplier Council. We have awarded work to a number of accredited suppliers in the past year through this program.
Please contact us should you require further detail on any of these programs of work.